現在線上人數 237人
2024.04.19 18:44
口述 (楊大為) 第 025 首 (請大聲跟讀, 直到可以於口述的留空間隔唸完整句為止) [檢視96首 聽歌 的曲目]
- Only Hope
- 唯一的希望
- There's a song that's inside of my soul.
- 在我內心深處有一首歌
- It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again.
- 那是一首我一再嘗試想要寫下來的歌
- I'm awake in the infinite cold.
- 我在清涼沁心的氣溫中醒來
- But you sing to me over and over again.
- 而你在我身旁不斷地為我歌唱
- So, I lay my head back down.
- 於是,我又躺了下來
- And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours,
- 伸出我的雙手祈願:我只屬於你
- You're my only hope.
- 你是我唯一的希望
- Sing to me the song of the stars.
- 為我唱那首星星之歌...
- Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
- 在你的銀河系中飄舞,歡笑不止
- When it feels like my dreams are so far.
- 這一切有如我那遙遠的夢境
- Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.
- 請再為我歌唱那些 - 你為了我而做的計畫
- I give you my destiny.
- 將我的命運交給你
- I'm giving you all of me.
- 將我的一切交給你
- I want your symphony, singing in all that I am.
- 我希望在你的生命樂章中,唱著所有的我
- At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.
- 我將用我最大的生命氣息,回報於你
- I pray to be only yours.
- 我祈願:我只屬於你
- I know now, you're my only hope.
- 我現在知道:你是我唯一的希望!