Skip to main content

EPT 美語
目前網頁所在位置:
/ 免費英文自學教材 / 美國之音 / 習慣用語 / 第二部 / 02課跟讀

第二部 第二課: 請重複跟讀 - 於留空之間可以順暢唸完為止‧

 
  • I didn't want see that movie about Mozart, but my roommate twisted my arm.
  • 我本來不想去看那個有關莫扎特的電影的.可是,我同房間的同學硬逼著要我去....
  • I'm glad he did -- it was a great show.
  • 我很高興他逼著要我去,因為那電影太好看了。
  • --------
  • My son has been twisting my arm to let him take my car out on a date ever since he got his driver's license.
  • 自從我兒子拿到駕駛執照後,他一直吵著要開我的車子去赴約會....
  • This weekend, I finally let him take it.
  • 這個週末,我終於答應了....
  • And now it's in the body shop for a thousand dollars of repairs,
  • 現在。我的車子正鈑金車行裡修,要花我一千美元哩;...
  • he had an accident on the way to pick up his girlfriend.
  • 因為他在去接女朋友的路上出了車禍。
  • --------
  • Don't go to that fancy new restaurant.
  • 不要去那個新開的高級飯館,...
  • The food isn't very good and they charge you an arm and a leg for it!
  • 他們的菜並不好,而且價錢還貴得要命。
  • --------
  • Say, if you need a dentist, you might want to try my brother.
  • 喂,要是你想找牙醫師,你可以上我弟弟那兒去試一下....
  • He's fresh out of dental school and trying to set up a practice.
  • 他剛畢業,正在開業....
  • He does good work, but he won't charge you an arm and a leg for it like most other dentists.
  • 他的技術很好,而且不會像其他許多牙醫師那樣收費很高。
  • --------
EPT 美語
EPT 美語
Top
Top
建議瀏覽模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏覽器建議使用 IE 7.0FireFox 2.0 以上。聲音播放需要安裝 Flash Player