現在線上人數 163人
2024.05.05 00:25
口述 (楊大為) 第 004 首 (請大聲跟讀, 直到可以於口述的留空間隔唸完整句為止) [檢視96首 聽歌 的曲目]
- Restless
- 坐立不安
- Honey, I know you've been alone some,
- 親愛的,我知道你一直是隻身獨處
- Why don't you 'phone some, 'cause I love you.
- 那就給我打電話吧,因為我愛你
- And honey, I know I've been away some,
- 親愛的,我知道你我兩地相隔
- I've had to pay some and you have too.
- 彼此都有所犧牲付出
- But the one thing I know that when I turn out the light,
- 可是我知道,每當我將燈光熄滅...
- Visions of you, dear, dance in the night.
- 夜色下總浮現出你飄舞的身影
- I've been put down, pushed around,
- 讓我神魂顛倒,深陷其中
- Apprehended and led down town.
- 擔憂於你,無法自拔
- Can't help it if I'm full of fight.
- 自暴自棄,卻又不由自主
- And I can't help it if I'm out of sight,
- 玩世不恭,卻又情不自禁
- 'Cause I'm restless tonight.
- 因為今夜的我,思緒紛亂、坐立不安
- I just can't stand being alone.
- 我無法忍受孤獨的生活
- Gonna have to change that some day.
- 就是想改變此種情境
- There's a restless feeling in my bones and I know,
- 我深知自己的心神不寧
- That at times, it just won't go away.
- 但此時,就是怎麼樣都揮之不去
- So if it's all the same, honey,
- 親愛的,如果我繼續同樣地墮落
- I can't take the blame, baby,
- 請不要埋怨我,寶貝
- I can't play your game, honey,
- 親愛的,我只是無法跟隨你的腳步
- What's true is true.
- 這是千真萬確的
- And if, in the end,
- 而假如,到了最後...
- The temptation wears you thin, honey,
- 我的糜爛生活讓你漸行漸遠,親愛的
- I'll just pretend that I'll leave it up to you.
- 我將假裝不知,任由你來決定處置