Skip to main content

EPT 美語
目前網頁所在位置:
首頁 / 免費英文自學教材 / 唱歌學英文 / 第一部 / 第4曲 口述

口述 (楊大為) 第 004 首 (請大聲跟讀, 直到可以於口述的留空間隔唸完整句為止) [檢視96首 聽歌 的曲目]

 
  • Restless
  • 坐立不安
  • Honey, I know you've been alone some,
  • 親愛的,我知道你一直是隻身獨處

  • Why don't you 'phone some, 'cause I love you.
  • 那就給我打電話吧,因為我愛你

  • And honey, I know I've been away some,
  • 親愛的,我知道你我兩地相隔

  • I've had to pay some and you have too.
  • 彼此都有所犧牲付出


  • But the one thing I know that when I turn out the light,
  • 可是我知道,每當我將燈光熄滅...

  • Visions of you, dear, dance in the night.
  • 夜色下總浮現出你飄舞的身影

  • I've been put down, pushed around,
  • 讓我神魂顛倒,深陷其中

  • Apprehended and led down town.
  • 擔憂於你,無法自拔

  • Can't help it if I'm full of fight.
  • 自暴自棄,卻又不由自主

  • And I can't help it if I'm out of sight,
  • 玩世不恭,卻又情不自禁

  • 'Cause I'm restless tonight.
  • 因為今夜的我,思緒紛亂、坐立不安


  • I just can't stand being alone.
  • 我無法忍受孤獨的生活

  • Gonna have to change that some day.
  • 就是想改變此種情境

  • There's a restless feeling in my bones and I know,
  • 我深知自己的心神不寧

  • That at times, it just won't go away.
  • 但此時,就是怎麼樣都揮之不去


  • So if it's all the same, honey,
  • 親愛的,如果我繼續同樣地墮落

  • I can't take the blame, baby,
  • 請不要埋怨我,寶貝

  • I can't play your game, honey,
  • 親愛的,我只是無法跟隨你的腳步

  • What's true is true.
  • 這是千真萬確的

  • And if, in the end,
  • 而假如,到了最後...

  • The temptation wears you thin, honey,
  • 我的糜爛生活讓你漸行漸遠,親愛的

  • I'll just pretend that I'll leave it up to you.
  • 我將假裝不知,任由你來決定處置

EPT 美語
Top
Top
建議瀏覽模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏覽器建議使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。