Skip to main content

EPT 美语
目前网页所在位置:
首页 / 免费英文自学教材 / 唱歌学英文 / 第一部 / 第4曲 口述

口述 (杨大為) 第 004 首 (请大声跟读, 直到可以於口述的留空间隔唸完整句為止) [检视96首 听歌 的曲目]

 
  • Restless
  • 坐立不安
  • Honey, I know you've been alone some,
  • 亲爱的,我知道你一直是隻身独处

  • Why don't you 'phone some, 'cause I love you.
  • 那就给我打电话吧,因為我爱你

  • And honey, I know I've been away some,
  • 亲爱的,我知道你我两地相隔

  • I've had to pay some and you have too.
  • 彼此都有所牺牲付出


  • But the one thing I know that when I turn out the light,
  • 可是我知道,每当我将灯光熄灭...

  • Visions of you, dear, dance in the night.
  • 夜色下总浮现出你飘舞的身影

  • I've been put down, pushed around,
  • 让我神魂颠倒,深陷其中

  • Apprehended and led down town.
  • 担忧於你,无法自拔

  • Can't help it if I'm full of fight.
  • 自暴自弃,却又不由自主

  • And I can't help it if I'm out of sight,
  • 玩世不恭,却又情不自禁

  • 'Cause I'm restless tonight.
  • 因為今夜的我,思绪纷乱、坐立不安


  • I just can't stand being alone.
  • 我无法忍受孤独的生活

  • Gonna have to change that some day.
  • 就是想改变此种情境

  • There's a restless feeling in my bones and I know,
  • 我深知自己的心神不寧

  • That at times, it just won't go away.
  • 但此时,就是怎麼样都挥之不去


  • So if it's all the same, honey,
  • 亲爱的,如果我继续同样地堕落

  • I can't take the blame, baby,
  • 请不要埋怨我,宝贝

  • I can't play your game, honey,
  • 亲爱的,我只是无法跟随你的脚步

  • What's true is true.
  • 这是千真万确的

  • And if, in the end,
  • 而假如,到了最后...

  • The temptation wears you thin, honey,
  • 我的糜烂生活让你渐行渐远,亲爱的

  • I'll just pretend that I'll leave it up to you.
  • 我将假装不知,任由你来决定处置

EPT 美语
Top
Top
建议瀏览模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏览器建议使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。