Skip to main content

EPT 美語
目前網頁所在位置:
首頁 / 免費英文自學教材 / 唱歌學英文 / 第七部 / 第7曲 口述

口述 (楊大為) 第 055 首 (請大聲跟讀, 直到可以於口述的留空間隔唸完整句為止) [檢視96首 聽歌 的曲目]

 
  • If You Were A Sailboat
  • 如果你是艄帆船
  • If you're a cowboy I would trail you,
  • 如果你是個牛仔,我會跟蹤著你

  • If you're a piece of wood I'd nail you to the floor.
  • 如果你是一塊木頭,我會把你釘製成地板

  • If you're a sailboat I would sail you to the shore.
  • 如果你是一艘帆船,我會找把你航行到岸邊


  • If you're a river I would swim you,
  • 如果你是一條河流,我會在此河裡暢游

  • If you're a house I would live in you all my days.
  • 如果你是個房子,我會終生住在裡面

  • If you're a preacher I'd begin to change my ways.
  • 如果你是一個傳教士,我將開始改變我的作風而跟隨你


  • Sometimes I believe in fate,
  • 有時候,我是相信命運的

  • But the chances we create,
  • 但機會仍是需由我們自己來創造

  • Always seem to ring more true.
  • 感覺上才會更真實

  • You took a chance on loving me,
  • 你是嘗試著來愛我

  • I took a chance on loving you.
  • 我也是冒著險要來愛你


  • If I was in jail I know you'd spring me
  • 如果我被關進監獄,我知道你會來救我

  • If I was a telephone you'd ring me all day long
  • 如果我是一部電話,你會讓我整天響個不停

  • If I was in pain I know you'd sing me soothing songs.
  • 如果我有苦痛,我知道你會為我唱歌來撫慰我


  • If I was hungry you would feed me
  • 如果我肚子餓了,你會給我東西吃

  • If I was in darkness you would lead me to the light
  • 如果我處在黑暗之中,你會把我引向光明

  • If I was a book I know you'd read me every night
  • 如果我是一本書,我知道你會每晚閱讀著我

EPT 美語
Top
Top
建議瀏覽模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏覽器建議使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。