現在線上人數 245人
2024.03.29 01:33
第二部 第九課: 請重複跟讀 - 於留空之間可以順暢唸完為止‧
- Say, I'm sorry but we just sold the last TV set we had on sale.
- 對不起,我們剛剛把最後一台減價的電視機賣掉了....
- But I'll give you a rain check so you can still get the special price
- 但是我會給你一張 rain check,這樣,你仍然可以按減價的價錢來買這個電視機。...
- when we get in a fresh stock a couple weeks from now.
- 再過兩三個星期我們進了貨的時候。
- --------
- I'd love to go out with you, Ben.
- 本恩,我很願意跟你出去玩....
- I'm sorry I'm busy tonight, but I'd like a rain check.
- 但是很抱歉的是我今天晚上很忙,我們下回一定會跟你出去玩兒好嗎?
- --------
- I really feel sorry for Mike.
- 我真是為邁克感到難受....
- First his wife left him. Next he lost his job.
- 首先是他的太太離開了他,然後,他又丟了工作;...
- Then somebody stole his car. Like they say, it never rains but it pours.
- 接著,他的車子又被人偷了.這真是像人們所說的:禍不單行呀。
- --------
- Oh boy! You can't believe the trouble I had today.
- 唉,你很難相信今天我有多倒霉....
- My alarm clock didn't go off, so I missed biology class.
- 首先,我的鬧鐘沒響,所以我沒去上生物課....
- Then, I lost my home work assignment for math.
- 然後,我又把我的數學作業給弄丟了....
- I invited my girlfriend to lunch and after we ate,
- 我請我的女朋友吃午飯,吃完飯後...
- I found I'd left my wallet at home. When it rains it pours.
- 我才發現我把錢包忘在家裡了.唉,這可真是禍不單行呀。
- --------